GSOC 2021 Programming challenges

Hi everyone!
I’m Chandan Kumar, a sophomore of Electrical and Electronics Engineering at National Institute of Technology Karnataka, India. I came across JdeRobot while I was going through organizations for GSOC 2021 and I found that the projects in this organization best fits with my interests and skills. Coming to my programming skills, I’m proficient in C/C++ and python. I’m passionate about Robotics, Deep learning and computer vision. I’ve completed couple of projects based on machine learning, deep learning(Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch) and ROS(robot manipulation, path planning, perception and navigation tasks).

I have some queries to discuss here

1. I’m not able to access any programming challenge PDFs. it says “The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments”.
  2. I don’t know if it’s a silly issue but when I was going through “Visual Follow Line” and launched the /RoboticsAcademy/exercises/follow_line/web-template/ace-builds/demo/bookmarklet/index.html file, it redirects me to Ace Bookmarklet Builder, and I’m not getting any alert message of “Connection Established”

PS: I’m using Ubuntu 18.04 dual boot. Ros-Melodic, Docker version - 20.10.5.

A post was merged into an existing topic: About the GSoC-2021 category