Question for vacuum_cleaner_loc project

Hi I’m new to this project, and I’v followed instruction on [Localized Vacuum Cleaner - Robotics-Academy] and successfully started web GUI. But cause I’m new to robotic programing, I have some difficulty writing my own solution. Wondering if some one can provide me a solution to start learning? really appreciate

HI @jihengcu,

uhm we do not provide reference solutions for the exercises in RoboticsAcademy. You can find some interesting references about foraging algorithms in these papers:

1. E. González, A. Suárez, C. Moreno, F. Artigue Complementary Regions: a Surface Filling Algorithm. Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1996.
  2. Enrique Gonzáez, Oscar Alvarez, Yul Díaz, Carlos Parra, Cesar Bustacara ´ BSA: A Complete Coverage Algorithm. Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2005.
  3. Abdallah Ntawumenyikizaba, Hoang Huu Viet, TaeChoong Chung An Online Complete Coverage Algorithm for Cleaning Robots based on Boustrophedon Motions and A* search. 2012 8th International Conference on Information Science and Digital Content Technology (ICIDT2012) , 2012.

Cheers,